MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNELS AND YOUTUBERS WORTH TO WATCH

By Sonya Octa - Monday, July 31, 2017


This is the way I found my life changer. First time found all of this my favorite account on YouTube and fall in love with their content. All of their videos inspired me a lot. Watching their video almost everyday. I don't know why everytime watch their video can make me more inspired, glad, grateful, willing to be a better person, and willing to reach my dreams. Watching their videos just take my creativity to the higher level. So, thank you so much for them who made my life much better than before. Then, c'mon check it out!

Faithincuteness


Her name is Jasmin but people usually call her Jusuf. She's from Switzerland. Her channel is more about lifestyle mostly. She post about her life, favorite things, travel story, look books, collection, room tour, DIY, workout ideas and more more more inspiring videos. I do really love watching her channel and it inspires me so so so so much. I just got excited everytime her new video is up hehe. You can check her channel on the link that I put below the photo.

Krist & Yu


Her name is Kristine. First time I found her channel when I randomly click the video on my main YouTube. I don't really remember what video that I watch at that time. One thing important is that I do really love the video. Finally I just decided to watch all her channel video. Her channel video contents are about lifestyle mostly. But for more specific, she usually post about how to be healthier video, motivation, vlog, productivity videos and more inspiring video for sure. You guys can check her channel on the link below the photo. I believe that she will help you a lot.

Reese Regan


Yas, her name is Reese Regan. She's American. She uses her real name for her channel name. You can see from the photo that her channel is about lifestyle, beauty and fun. She usually post video contents about her routine, make up tutorial, room tour, some tips and trick, life hacks, vegan things, lookbook and even more inspiring videos. You can check her channel from the link below the photo.

JENeration DIY


Her name is Jennifer and she's from Vancouver Canada. But now she moved to New York because she becomes New York University student since last year I think. Sorry I don't really remember it. From her channel name "JENeration DIY" has been clear right? Yes, her channel is mostly about DIY but she also post another content too. She also post about lifestyle, life hacks, her funny life stories, and another inspiring video of course. If you want to know more about her, you can check her channel by click the link below the photo hehe.

Joan Day


Joan Day is her vlog channel which is not her main channel. Yas, her name is Joan and she's American who lives in Seoul South Korea. I think she often post her daily life in this channel. Her channel contents are about her daily life in Seoul or when she go abroad for work project or another thing, then she also usually post about beauty things too. Her video give me so much information about one of my favorite city in this world which is Seoul. If you guys interested to Korean and Kpop things you can subscribe her channel. You can click on the link below the photo.

Asian Boss


Asian Boss's channel is managed by not only one person but it managed by some people. I'm sorry that I don't remember their name hehe. The video contents of this channel is about social life in Asia, society problematic, culture in some country in Asia, sensitive topic about something and another similar videos. By watching videos from this channel I can think more critical and have a wider point of view about something. Believe me that all the videos from Asian Boss's channel will give you something positive. If you want to check the channel, you can click the link below the photo as well.

TED


The last my favorite channel on YouTube is TED. Yes, who don't know TED? This channel is really famous. TED is a non-profit organisation who provides people from different background to inspire another people. In the video you'll see someone standing on the stage to give a presentation about one topic and inspire another people especially the audience there. Watch the videos from this channel as much as you can because you'll get a great experience after watching it. You can be more critical, open-minded, care with another, understand the cross culture and another positive things that you'll get. You can check the channel from the link below the photo.




よろしく、



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments