FAVORITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

By Sonya Octa - Wednesday, December 20, 2017


For me, I believe in the importance of remaining inspired. Being inspired and inspiring other people become part of my life. Everything related to 'inspiration' play a big role in my life. Instagram becomes one of my inspiration source, by all means. All of these people take a big role too in my life. I just want to share to you guys what I love. So here are my top 7 Instagram people that become my all the time favorite and give me much spirit in life. Enjoy your reading!

FAITHINCUTENESS

My favorites Jusuf, of course! I do really love her instagram feed so so so much. Her instagram feed is my style. I know her for the first time through YouTube. Thanks for bring me together to meet this person. I’m totally grateful for this. She post mostly about her daily life in Switzerland. She post about her adventure in life, her daily life, her travel life. Everything just so amazing. Also, I like the way she edit her pictures too. Everything on her just too perfect. Everytime is see her, it just make me feel more inspired and happy. Last but not least, her photography skill is no doubt. So, don’t forget to follow her on instagram. It gonna worth it. It can be said that Jusuf becomes my all the time favorites and inspiring person in my life since years ago. So much thanks for her and I do really hope can meet her really soon.

IDA ANDUYAN

The second one, my favorite instagram influencer is she. Her name is Ida Anduyan and she’s from Philliphines. Everything on her instagram feed is so inspiring. She has her own style on taking pictures. Also, she’s a blogger too and how much I love her blog too. Her blog looks like mostly like her instagram, posting about lifestyle and fashion related things. If you want to know her blog you can click the link, HERE. Everything on her feed is super aesthetic.

PIMTHA

Third, Pimtha becomes my all the time favorite. Her real name is Thanida. She’s a girl living in Thailand. Beside becomes instagram famous, she’s also become a model in her country. She has been live in Australia when she’s senior high school and in Japan when she’s becomes college student. She is graduated from Ritsumeikan Asia Pasific University (APU). I do really love her as person and instagram influencer at once. She’s kind of inspiring person. Pimtha’s instagram feed is so perfect. She usually post her cute pose and also post her capture from her latest travelling. She has been visit many countries in this world and how inspiring it is. 

ABCUTHAI

The next one is this guy. I don’t exactly know his name, but so far that I know he is Pimtha’s boyfriend. They’re totally perfect together and yeah they’re become my favorite couple. So far that I know his real name is Atichat (correct me if I'm wrong). His instagram feed is my style. He usually post his photo when becomes barista, show his cool street fashion, his travel pictures, sometimes he also post his photo with Pimtha. The another reason why I like him is because his photography skill, no doubt, totally like it. This couple, I mean Atichat and Pimtha have their own business on making handmade leather bag for camera, you can check their online store HERE.

KINDACOOL

The next one is Kindacool, my favorite Korean. Actually I know her first time from YouTube, yes, she’s a YouTuber. Her alias name is Kindacool but I think her real name is A Young. But sorry, correct me if I’m wrong. She’s a lifestyle YouTuber. So, basically her instagram all related to her lifestyle and fashion of course. I love the way she’s dressing and taking pictures. Her editing also cool. I don’t know she’s kinda like tumblry girl. 

JEON SOMI

She’s Korean singer and she’s younger than me. But she’s not pure Korean girl. Everytime I see her post it just made me happy and inspired. I like her instagram post eventhough most of her post is about selfie but she’s so pretty and good looking. So, I’ll never get bored see her pictures like all the time. But actually lately she deleted some of her photos on instagram I don’t know why.

VIVY YUSOF

The last one of my top 7 favorites is Vivy Yusof’s instagram account. She’s a CEO of Fashion Valet and she’s Malaysian. Success in business and becomes a great mom for her kids. Also she’s a blogger and her blog becomes one of my favorite blog. I’ve ever post on this blog about my favorites blogger and if you want to know let’s check THIS LINK for my blog post and THIS LINK for direct to her blog. Vivy Yusof’s instagram feed is so interesting and attractive. Because she’s work in fashion field, her instagram post mostly about fashion. What she wears, what become her favorites fashion brand and make up, also post something about outfit of the day. But sometimes, Vivy Yusof also post about her daily life with her family especially with her cute and smart kids. 

That's all my all the time favorite people on instagram that I love so much. Actually inspiration can comes from everything and everywhere. It could be person, pictures, stories, music, or anything else. And for me, favorites people above also become my inspiration source. I’m so grateful to meet that kind of people in my life. So guys, if you have someone special in your life that inspired you a lot comment down below. Feel free to share your story here with me ^^ xoxo


よろしく、




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments