HOW TO STAY ORGANIZED IN YOUR LIFE

By Sonya Octa - Monday, February 12, 2018


People are different. We have our own way to make our life happy, right? For me, become organize person is kinda of my one of happiness source. I realize that organization is really important. I'm organize person but I'm not 100% or totally organize. Nobody's perfect, right? Yeah, I make mistakes too and sometimes I forget things too but I try my best to stay organize. Organized my room, my college life, my daily life, even my life the whole things in life, literally. I'm tryna my best to organized everything related to my life. I got a lot of good things for being organize person. I'm become even more productive, learn about how not to waste my time and also the most important one is that it makes my life a lot happier than before, like a lot. So, here, I'd like to share about my tips about how to stay organized in your life and hope you'll enjoy it! Let's get into it.

1. Write Things Down

Writing and make list can makes me don’t forget things, what I need to do and what I have to do today also the next day. Because everytime I forget something I just need see on my list. Every person have their own style on make list. You can use paper to write down every single thing that you need to do today even in the future. The another one, you can use your phone or your computer to write down your list if you prefer using digital list than the common one. The last one I’d mention that you can use your planner to write down everything that you could forget. Whether your to do list for today, things you need to buy on the grocery store, write down the assignment you need done, your planning in the future, and many more things. Tips from me to stay motivated when write your to do list is write it use the colorful pen, because for me it will motivates me even more than use the black one. You can got the advantages by writing things all down. It helps you to declutter you mind from every distraction. It will prevents you from feeling overwhelmed. The another positive things you’ll got by write things down are it helps you to plan ahead and it helps you to coordinate your agenda with other activities.

2. Schedules and Set the Deadlines

After you write down everything you need to do, the next things to do are schedules it when you should do it and also don’t forget to set the deadlines. Setting deadlines will helps you to work faster and done your to do list real quick. For the tips that I recommend you is you need to break your goals into smaller steps. What I mean is you need set your small steps to make your goals achieved. Don’t forget to mark your calender, whether your desk calender; wall calender; phone calender; even your computer calender, it’s up to you. You’ll got the positive things by schedules your plan and setting your deadlines. It will helps you to establish a time frame and also makes you focus on your each goal. The another thing is it will helps you to feel motivated by keeping it on the track.

3. Eliminate the Unnecessary Things //declutter//

The next thing to do to make your life stay organize is by eliminate every single thing that unnecessary anymore. You need to choose things that is still important for you now and find what unimportant things then declutter it. Eliminate unnecessary things can helps you to reduce the distraction and improve your focus. Being minimalist is a good thing actually (I’m working on it tho right now). What I mean here, you can declutter everything in your life. Declutter your closet, your desk, things in your room, your books, your college or school things, your computer file, your phone memory, yeah everything. All you need to do is minimalism your things. Just leave the unnecessary things in your life.

4. Do It Now

All you need do to make it happens, just do it. Just do it now. You need do it now. Right now. It’s not tomorrow, next week, next month, next year but now. Do things as soon as you can or do it while you’re feeling motivated and aware of the urgency. If you in the situation that you feel so stress and don’t want to do it but you need do it because of the deadline, you just have to put things off. You have to put your stress off for a while without thinking and feeling about it. Then you just have to do it right away.

5. Put Things in Their Place

This one is really important. This thing will helps you to make your life more organized. Put thing in their place after you use or wear it. It will helps you to save your time and energy because you won’t constantly searching for things and won’t waste your time. You’ll got so much good things by doing it. Believe me, start it from now to put your things in their place and you won’t waste your time to searching for it, never. Put your thing in their place also will be able to easily differentiate between things that you need and things that you just need in the way. It will keeps clutter to a minimum, so your things don’t pile up.

6. Do a Routine as a Habit

Make your routine as your habit then it will makes your life even more and more organized. Do your morning and night routine every single day then make it as a habit for yourself. A good habit comes from a good person. A good person who can control and do things that he/she think will give a good impact for himself/herself. Start your own kind of routine from now. If you never do morning routine before, I recommend you to read my last month before about my 2018 morning routine, HERE'S THE LINK (just click it). Also, here I will share about some things that organized people usually do as their habit. So, here they are :

  • Get up earlier in the morning will make your time longer so you can do productive things even more.
  • Try meditate or have similar “me time” in the right time will make your mind stay healthy.
  • Try to eat healthy every single day; eat more fruits and vegetables; reduce drink coke and eat junk food. Sometimes it’s worth to try being vegetarian or vegan in a day, just try it.
  • Be honest. Be honest for yourself and also honest for the people around you. If  you do the wrong thing you just need admit it that yes you fault and try not to do it again.
  • Don’t procrastinate is the most important thing and hardest to do, right? I know it right because I’m also still struggling with it and still make myself better on procrastination things. But you just need to try your best to stay motivated and don’t procrastinate things or you’ll waste your precious time.
  • Don’t forget to take care of your body. Your body is everything, right? Don’t be sick and stay healthy is really important. If you can take care of your body, you won’t have a problem on do so many things in your life. Don’t forget to workout, yoga, or any sport every single day eventho it’s just for minutes in a day.

7. Prepare

An organize person has the habit that they always prepare everything before they go or do it. Prepare every single things that needed to make your goals achieve whether it for today, the next day even in the future. For example, you’ll have a final exam next day, so what you need to prepare and to do today? Of course, you need study for the final exam. You need prepare until the small thing maybe you need found your study source from journal or book then you just need to search it. So, prepare everything before is really important, for the sake of goals achievement.

8. Delegate

Learn that it’s easier to keep the stuff you can’t delegate better organized. You can delegate some task to your friends, family or everyone related to you that can help you. Delegate some small task and you can do your bigger and more important task even better. Delegate an appropriate number of tasks based on the skill level of the person you’re delegating to is really important. Then, afterwards, you can show your appreciation for those who help you out.

Okay that’s it, things that I mentioned above about how to stay organized your life. My message for you is that you can control your own life, so try your best to make the best version of yourself. Find what works for you. There are so many tools and things out there but just find and use what work the best on you then make it work for you. I hope that it will so much help you on improving yourself and I would really happy. Xoxo!


よろしく、




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments