A TYPICAL DAY IN MY LIFE

By Sonya Octa - Monday, April 23, 2018


I have something a little bit different in this post. It's always fun to know how other people's live and learn new things from it. So, in this post let me share to you guys about my typical daily life. It just kinda normal day of my life. It's start on early morning.

WAKE UP AND WASH MY FACE
The night before, I always set the alarm for the next morning. So, I'm not waking up in a rush. Wake up then laying in bed for 3-5 minutes and get up afterwards heading to the bathroom. Go to bathroom to wash my face as my morning routine.

MAKE MY BED
After I wash my face, always, make my bed is a must. Everything should be organized. Every single thing that clean and organized just makes me happy.

MEDITATE
Morning and night before bed becomes the best time to meditate, in my opinion. Meditate with the calm situation and the fresh air just made my mind feeling much better. I have two favorites meditation app that I usually use. The first app is called "headspace" and the second one is "calm". Sometimes I use "headspace" and sometimes I use "calm". It's all based on what I really need the most at the moment. Between "headspace" and "calm", it has its own characteristic. Both of it are the best app. Doing meditation every single day just made myself so much better, the mind and the body.

JOURNALING
Journaling becomes my habit since about a year ago or more. It makes my life so much more organize, seriously. I've ever post about what's in my bullet journal on this blog before. So if you don't mind and curious about my bullet journal looks like, just click here to get there. Write down every single thing that I have to do for today, the next day or even the next month. It's so convenient and all you need (if you mind to start it) are notebook for the bullet journal, your ideas for the content and the  most important thing, your intention to do it. Trust me, you'll never regret doing it.

DO THE LAUNDRY
This thing becomes one of my obligations. I do it like everyday. When I feel so bored doing it, to make it even more fun, I just play my favorites music. Music just brings the positive vibes and motivation into my life.

CLEAN THE ROOMS
Cleaning all the rooms in my house has becomes one of my obligations till now. My house has many rooms and I have to clean it like every single day. I feel so productive, lol.

BREAKFAST
My favs part! When I eat my breakfast, a cup of tea or coffee (based on my mood) always accompanied me. Eat my breakfast and chill for a while by listening to my playlists on spotify or watching my favorites YouTube videos. So you guys want to know my monthly playlist on spotify (which is I add some new song on and delete some on every month), so here's the link. But I remind you first, mostly about Korean songs.

YOGA AND WORKOUT
This part also becomes my favorite tho! ehe. I started doing yoga last year and thanks to yoga, you changed my life a lot. Usually, I do yoga every single day. But, on my busy day when I have no time to do yoga in the morning, I usually do it in the evening or before bed. It's not such a big deal, doing yoga is flexible about time. Yoga gives me so many benefits! Oh ya, after yoga (in the morning), I usually do workout tho afterwards. It makes my body even better and fresh in the morning for some reasons. I am super grateful doing it in my life.

MORNING SHOWER
Sweaty and sticky body after yoga and workout. Yep, the next thing to do is take a shower. What else. After take a bath my body feels so much fresh and feels like a new person, lol, kidding.

DONE SOME WORKS
I always try my best to make my day stay productive. I always double check about things that I've to done today and sort it out to the urgent one or not.

PREPARE TO GO OUT
When I have some schedule outside, I just need prepare everything before I go. Make sure that everything is in hand and nothing forgotten. Prepare the stuffs, make ups and clothes that I'm gonna wear.

AFTERNOON SHOWER
When I got home, I take a rest for a while then take a shower afterwards. It's so hot outside lately in my country. Super humid outside so it makes my body feels so uncomfortable with the humidity. It so sweaty, sticky and it drives me crazy, lol.

AFTERNOON CHILL
When I still have left time in the afternoon, I use my time to chill, fresh my mind and practice mindfullness for a while. I usually read an inspirational book or just listen to my favorites music.

GOT SOME WORK DONE (AGAIN) AND GO TO SLEEP
I still have another time to done some assignment. Yo, productive! Then, when I've done all my works, I'm ready to sleep. After a long day and tired, time to sleep. Before sleep, I do some stretch to make my body stay flexible and feels better. It gonna make my sleep so comfy. Better to sleep early and wake up early than sleep late and you'll wake up late. What you choose?


So that's all for the typical day in my life. I'd really love to share it to you guys. You know, it's not the best one, it's just the kind of normal life cycle. But I do really hope we can learn each other by reading it. Left the comment down below your comment about my post this time. Thank you so so much!



よろしく、



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments