THINGS THAT I LEARNED IN COLLEGE

By Sonya Octa - Tuesday, July 31, 2018


I just done my final year in my university. I graduated on May 2018 but officially on July 2018. Look back on my memory for the past three and a half years here. What I've done? I want to share about things that I learned during my study in college. So, here they are :


  1. Being more independent than before. Do many things all alone without counting on others, mostly. Sometimes, yes, I need other people help too. But as you know, mostly I do it by myself.
  2. Open minded. I never thought before I went to college, I just knew a bit part of this universe.
  3. Learn about other cultures. I have so many friends from different region, culture, race and country.
  4. English is really important, literally. When friends taught that English is such a strange thing for them, don't think it the same way.
  5. I never get insomnia kind of when I'm i college, even until now.
  6. I learned about other religion.
  7. I've ever join film club. It just so fun to know the process of making film. I just really love about media and photography things.
  8. I learned something from my friends. They instant noodles almost every week. Wow, it's not healthy at all.
  9. Trust the process not the result. Enjoy every single thing that becomes my responsibility. Focus to do the best as the process and got a good result.
  10. I understand what bilingual education looks like.
  11. I see the importance of having friends that are just have the same taste as I am.
  12. I know how important to leave the one who don't serve, it's a toxic.
  13. I understand about the importance of respect each others and accept differences.
  14. I am not a night person. Luckily, I'm not a late night person. I will forever be a morning person who likes to go to bed early.
  15. I learned about student exchange things.
  16. I learned how to use coreldraw and photoshop really well. Such a great experience.
  17. I so much learned how to work as a team.
  18. Work in marketing department for 2 yaers was really fun and it such unforgetable experience.
  19. I know and understand more about people's different character.
  20. I had my very first national conference and it was really great.
  21. I went to journalist workshop for days for the first time by myself.
  22. Making new friends is really fun. I'm glad to know such a good friends in college.
  23. I know more about share & stock things.
  24. I know how to read a graphic and interpret it.
  25. Joined field studies (field trip kind of) was so much fun. I learned so many things from the event.
  26. Visited ASEAN Office in Jakarta for the first time. I know it such a great experience that's not everyone can get.
  27. Visited Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the first time. It was such an amazing and unforgetable experience in my life.
  28. I learned how to see things from different side and perspectives.
  29. The most important thing, I just need to count on myself. Everyone just fight for their own pleasure.
  30. I learned from every mistakes and bad things that happened. Saw the positive side from what matter the most.
So that's all about 30 things that I learned during my college life. I hope that you found it out interesting and helpful. Thankyou! xoxo.




よろしく、



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments