THE REASONS WHY I'M OBSESSED WITH "DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN"

By Sonya Octa - Tuesday, April 26, 2016


I feel and I think that I'm obsessed with this Korean Drama. For me, Descendants of the Sun is the best Korean Drama I've ever seen. I've caught the Descendants of the Sun fever! I'm so excited to write down all my reasons, aigoo. So, let's get started!

1.  The main laid is Song Joong Ki




Who doesn't know Soong Joong Ki? He's one of the success actor in Korea. His handsome and cute face captivate every his girls fan, definitely. Song Joong Ki matched with Yoo Si Jin character and I don't know why. He looks perfect with the role. Yoo Si Jin is a confident person but sometimes he looks so funny and always emit his charm. Ahh, I love this captain of Alpha Team. Big boss.

2.  Amazing drama with great plot and skillful actors

The final episode script


The plot is unpredictable and it's so lit. I love the story. For me, Descendants of the Sun story always make me curious from one episode to another episode. The story is never boring and it's not flat. There's something that can make the viewers curious, always. Also make the viewers so excited for the next episode eventhough want to watch it again and again. Daebak!!!

3.  The dumb and dumber (The Bromance)

First time they meet










This two dumb, the dumb and dumber just made my day. Their dumb behavior just made my day. Also, Yoo Si Jin and Soe Dae Young bromance is the best bromance lol.

4.  There are some scenes that can make me laugh harder

First, the scene when Dr. Kang play the music from his phone on the (uh you can called it) speaker that the whole people in barrack can hear. Then, unexpected that the next song (actually it's Dr. Kang recording) is Kang Mo Yoen confess her feeling to Yoo Si Jin and she recorded it when she (almost) fall from the cliff with Daniel's car. She should be shame.
Second, the scene when Dr. Kang inform to Soe Dae Young that he got a package from a girl that I forgot the name. (You guys should watch this part because it's so funny) especially when you look at the bromance face expession when they run as fast as they could. lol.
Third, the scene when Yoo Si Jin, Kang Mo Yoen, Soe Dae Young, and Myeung Ju lunch together. Kang Mo Yoen and Myeung Ju debate about their past boyfriend or date mate ( I think). This part is so funny for me.

5.  Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yoen complicated, cute, and unique relationship







Their up and down relationship make this drama more interesting and exciting. Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yoen have the different principle. Yoo Si Jin as a soldier and Kang Mo Yoen as a doctor, it's opposite each other (You'll know the reason why if you watch the drama hehe). The way Yoo Si Jin leave Kang Mo Yoen when they're dating. Kang Mo Yoen ruin three cars, fall from the cliff together with Yoo Si Jin, reconcilable in Urk, Kang Mo Yoen become hostage and saved by Yoo Si Jin, mugged with gun, Yoo Si Jin bloodstained, and many more unique and different things that other couple never have :') For me, their relationship is different from anyone, any drama.

6. Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yoen chemistry



I love the way Yoo Si Jin stare at Kang Mo Yoen. Their chemistry is so sticky and this couple matched af. Ahhh, they're so cute.

7.  The action scenes tho



Yoo Si Jin as a captain of Alpha Team and his acting is on point. His actions on every scene in this drama are so so so cool and look confident (always). Not only Yoo Si Jin aka Big Boss but another member of Alpha Team and the others are so cool.

8.  The beautiful scenery

Navagio Beach



Behind the Scenes
When Kang Mo Yoen confess her feeling


Navagio beach (also known as Shipwreck Island) is a small bay in Zakynthos Island, Greece. This spot is being the most beautiful scenery in Descendants of the Sun. It captivate the viewers because of the beautiful scenery plus Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yoen romantic, besides.

9.  The romance



I can't explain how romantic they are. But for me, they so romantic in this drama. Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yoen still my favorite Korean drama's couple.

10.  The soundtracks are amazing and touching







I'm legit crying because the soundtracks are so perfect and deep af. The best Korean drama's soundtracks I've ever hear. Everytime from Chen ft. Punch and also Talk Love 말해! 뭐해? ) from K. Will (μΌ€μ΄μœŒ) are my most favorite ost.

You can check Descendants of the Sun soundtracks on my spotify playlist, here's the link :


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments