POPULAR QUOTES FROM "LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT" [MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS]

By Sonya Octa - Thursday, November 17, 2016



Love in the Moonlight or Moonlight Drawn by Clouds is a serial drama which aired by KBS2. This drama released on 22 August 2016 until 18 October 2016. So, now the drama had done. Love in the Moonlight tells about Hong Ra-On disguises herself as a man and counsels men on dating. Due to a love letter she wrote for a client, she meets Crown Prince Hyomyeong. Hong Ra-On is unware that he is the Crown Prince and Hyomyeong is unware that Hong Ra-On is a woman. The Crown Prince becomes interested in Hong Ra-On. His eunuchs become aware of this and attempt to get Hong Ra-On to become one of them.
The main character in this drama are Park Bo Gum as Lee Young Prince (Crown Prince) and Kim Yoo Jung as Hong Ra-On (Hong Sam Nom). Love in the Moonlight is a historical coming-of-age romantic-comedy drama. The story is lit and supported by all the talented character. This drama literally become one of my all the time favorite drama. The story packed really good. Praise for the screenplay, the directing, all the staff, the music, the fabulous photography and another valuable moments that stuck in my mind. What I admire the most are the music and the photography for the magnificent songs and photos. Ah, and yes, quotes from this drama still linger in my head until now.

It’s enough for me that you’re happy.

If there’s someone you miss, you have to meet that person.


“No matter who we are, whenever it is, and wherever we are, it is fine as long as our hearts are the same.


“I’m scared because I’m so happy. What if happiness meant for someone else has come to me? And what if it will be stolen away again?


“Do you know how worried I was that when I opened my eyes, the person in front of me wouldn’t be you? When I held on to you, I hesitated for so long, in case it wasn’t you.


“If you ever need to let go of something in the middle of a tough situation, can you promise me that it won’t be me?


"I want to treat you like the most precious lady in the world. May I do that?"


"I don’t take back words that I have spoken; I take responsibility for them."


"You may be one of many to others, but to me, you mean the whole world."


"I want to tell you this at least once. I want to say this out loud in front of everyone. I love you. I truly, truly love you with all my heart."

"When I see you, I get angry. But that won’t do, because when I don’t see you, I get even angrier. Like I’ll go crazy. So, stay by my side."

"It is my wish to make your wish come true."
"This person… is mine."


Post Script

The photos sources are from www.pinterest.com and office.kbs.co.kr




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments