HOW I EDIT MY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS

By Sonya Octa - Saturday, October 28, 2017



What app I usually use to edit all my pictures? Do you guys know what app is that? Here I'll explain what app that I usually use to edit my pictures and how I use it as well. I have my top 3 photography app that I usually use to edit all my pictures. But here I'm only gonna share about my most used and favorite photography app.

I do my Instagram editing mostly in an app called VSCOcam. I think you guys already know about this app because in my opinion this app is really popular. You can got this app free on App Store for apple users or Play Store for you guys who use android. Eventhough this app is free but it's not free for the filter. If you want to got all the filter that available on VSCOcam you have to pay for it. Is not that expensive, maybe you can check the information for the fullpack on internet.

It's okay if you only use the free filter that VSCOcam provides but it much better if you bought the full pack because you'll found many good filter hehe. I just want to recommend you but it's all up to you ^^

So, here I share all my filter and editing secrets of my pictures.


STEP 1

Upload your photo you want to edit on VSCOcam. But I'm so sorry that here I'm not even update my VSCOcam app.




STEP 2


Edit the filter, exposure, contrast, saturation, temperature, and the grain efect. All of that are the basic editing I usually use. You can use any filter and editing tools as much as you want. Here I'm gonna share how I edit with C8 filter. But you can use the editing tools to apply it on another filter too. The "grain" tools is just an optional, whether you want to use it or not it's okay. The "grain" effect is used to make the photo looks lomo and classic.


 





 



 



 


C8 filter + 6 | Exposure + 1 | Contrast - 1 | Saturation - 1 | Temperature - 1 | Grain + 4

STEP 3


After all the editing done, you can save the photos that you've already edit then just upload it on your social media especially Instagram.

Here I share some filter ideas to make your Instagram feed even more interesting and pretty. I usually change my Instagram feed based on my mood. As long as I like the filter then I'm gonna use it. So here they are.


C8 FILTER



C6 FILTER



HB2 FILTER



You can follow me on Instagram and my username is @ sonyaocta or you can go to this link, here.

I hope that this post will helped, inspired, and motivated anyone to improve the editing skills. You can create your own style of editing based on what you like. But that's also about the photo itself whether you take it on the daylight or on the night. You need the different editing tools too for that thing. Editing photos for my feed is just so much fun to do. Hope that anyone who read this post will feel and enjoy the editing proccess.

Anyways, what are your favorite VSCOcam filters? Or do you guys have another favorite editing app? You can share it on the comment down below.






よろしく、


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments