MY 2018 PAMPER NIGHT ROUTINE

By Sonya Octa - Thursday, November 08, 2018


Pamper night routine usually done by a group of girls sleepover in the one of the friend house, right? It familiar with girls night pajamas party. But for now, it also applied for personal I mean we can do it alone at our house. It's totally okay. So that's what I do when doing my pamper night routine. I really enjoy my time alone. Pampering always makes me feel so relax and forget about the outside world for a while. It feels so great. Pampering is becomes my self-care and self-love thingy. Oh, I've ever post about my self-love journey through self-care. If you curious you can read it right here. Now, back to the pamper night.

Everytime I do pamper night, I like to make sure that I have an enought time like a couple of hours to focus on my pampering. Weekend is the perfect time to do pampering. After a busy, rush, tired and hectic weekday, it's time to relax for a while. My kind of pamper night routine not only focus on me using my favorite skin care but also refresh my mind so it can makes me see things clearer than before.

Every person has their own ways to do and having a pamper session, so am I. I have my own ways and step to express myself. But, it will feel absolutely great after a pampering session done. It's okay to do pamper night all alone by yourself (or myself) but it also fine to invite close friends to join the pamper night when they have a free time. Having a pajamas sleepover party that gonna be fun. Personally, I enjoy my time in pampering session by myself.

Talk about what things I usually do on my pampe night routine, I drop the steps that I usually do down below. Let's get it!

#1 Clean my Face (Wash my Face)

The very first step of my pamper night routine after such a long and tiring day is clean my face. First of all I clean up all my make up with cotton pads using my favorite micellar water from garnier. Then I wash my face with cold water and double cleansing with my favorite face wash which is a product from Hada Labo and my another favorite is from Clean&Clear. Use cold water to wash my face helps my face to feel so refresh.

#2 Take a Bath with Hot Water

Prepare my hot water and ready to relax. Hot water will makes my body feel better, calm and relax. It also reduce my tired body. Taking a bath with hot water after such a tiring day helps me to refresh my body, my soul and my mind. I recommend you to use your shower or your bathub. But I'm prefer bathub because I will have more time to relax. Using favorite bath bombs, listen to my favorite music or watch my favorite drama, film or netflix series then burn my favorite aromatherapy candles are the best pamper combination.I recommend you to do so. You'll never regret it, for sure. After I done chilling, it also better to apply body scrub to make the skin softer. The feeling after taking a hot water bath is the best feeling ever.

#3 Set up my Skin Care Routine

Taking care of our skin being an important part of pamper night routine. Besides you take care of your body, your soul and your mind, taking care of your skin also important. After take a relax bath, it's time to skin care.

  • First step I usually do is using mask whether it's clay mask or sheet mask. I love both of them. Clay mask that I usually use is from Innisfree which is color clay mask. I love the yellow (brightening) and the black one (purifying). For the sheet mask I've been tried various kind of sheet mask from some brands. But the one that I love the most is from Innisfree. It's really moisturized my skin like crazy and it's so refreshing for my face skin. I just love it so so much.
  • After masking, the next step is using aloe vera soothing gel from Nature Republic. It makes my skin so smooth and it moisturized my skin as well. Everytime I use it, it so refreshing and smells good.
  • The third step is using my favorite lip therapy from vaseline. I use the pink one. The smell is super nice and it smells like rose I believe. It's really soften my lips and moisturized really well.
  • The next step is using hair vitamin. Hair vitamin helps my hair healthy and strong.
  • Hand and body lotion is also important for my skin. I applied it on my body skin to keep my skin healthy and moisturized.
  • The last step of this pamper night skin care routine is using my vaseline repairing jelly on my cuticle. Because my cuticle skin looks so dry and unhealthy so I decided to use my vaseline repairing jelly, sometimes.

#4 Take a 10 - 20 Minutes Calm Yoga

For the past recent years, yoga becomes part of my day. Yoga becomes my favorite thing to do since then. Yoga helps me to calm my mind and be present. Yoga is also becomes part of meditation. It has various kind of move, people usually do it based on their need. I mean if you feel tired and need yoga, then it fits the best on doing calm yoga, medicine yoga or yoga for tired body. It's all based on the need. Back to my pamper night routine. The best yoga move that fits my pamper night routine is the calm yoga. Set up my yoga space than doing yoga while listening to the calm music. I usually listen to instrumental music, classic music, piano music or listen to my favorite Studio Ghilbi soundtrack. Sometimes, while doing yoga I burn my favorite aromatherapy candles. It's so calming, you guys have to try it at least once in your life. After yoga, I usually do a soft massage for my body especially my legs. Because it can reduces my tired body, so why not, never missed it.

#5 Chilling Time

Yes, it's time to chilling! On my chilling time sometimes I watch my favorite netflix series, favorite drama, film, read a book or just surfing on my Pinterest to get some ideas and inspiration. After hours chilling, it will makes myself feel so sleepy then I decided to ended my chilling time and prepare to sleep.

#6 Meditate and Sleep

Before I sleep, I usually do meditation for like 10 until 15 minutes to calm my mind and makes me more sleepy. My favorite meditation app are Calm and Headspace. You can download it on your iOS or your android. After done meditate, I prepare for sleep but before that I put my phone on airplane mode. Then going to sleep right away.


So, that's all the things and steps that I do on my pamper night routine this year. Not only do it on weekend, but also you can do it on weekday if you have a free time at night. I hope you guys really enjoy reading it. Also, I hope you can try this pamper night routine on your own and of course with your own style. Don't forget to take care of yourself because it's really important over anything. Thankyou!



  

//photo : cr. Pinterest// 




よろしく、



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments