MAKE 2019 YOUR BEST YEAR EVER

By Sonya Octa - Tuesday, December 18, 2018


What is your goal (or goals) you wanna achieve for next year? What you want to do next year? What kind of achievement you wanna reach next year? What skills you want to improve? Or what kind of things you really want to do next year? This kind of questions always pop up on mind everytime the year come to an end (in my case). Sometimes we think why time feels like flies so fast for no reason? You just think that time flies so fast. Then you think and review about what kind of things you've done for the past 12 months. What things that you want to achieve this year, but you can't for this year. Do I reach all my goals this year already? Am I put on highest effort this year for my own life? Ahh ... What kind of things that I learnt this year? You're keeping see the past and tryna find something lack on this year. A clear planning for next year is really important. You'll never regret it when you plan everything in the first place. So you can step on the right path. Then,where should I start from?

So, here I want share to you guys what kind of things you need to prepare for next year. All about things you need to prepare and plan for slaying your year. Let's get into it!

//PLANNER//

New year means it's time for a new planner. Yup, you need to buy new planner for the new year. Everything is new on new year lol. There are so many kind of planner. Buy the planner based on your need also find what you like. Find a planner that fits with your personality. I mean whether you like the colourful one, the simple one, the minimalist one, the plain one or any other kind of planner. You also can use a common notebook as your planner. You can decor it freely as you like. You'll be more creative on decoring your planner. For the content of the planner, it's also various. There are some kind of different content on planner. Except you use a plain notebook as your planner. Because when you use your notebook, you just can write and put and designing everything that you want to put on your planner. There are monthly, weekly, yearly planner or the combination of that three things in one planner. Also, you can find a planner with calendar, tracker, or journal page on it as an additional.

//JOURNAL//

For me, I seperated between planner and journal. I use planner for planning everything in a year. I use journal to write my story and save my memories for a year. Journal is more like diary, yeah I mean it's diary. For journal, I usually use a notebook. I'd like to decor it by myself so it will looks more interesting and inspiring. For 2019 journal, I use a simple notebook from Muji. I love Muji products because the design is so simple, minimalist and they use recycled paper which is environment friendly.

//GOALS// - yearly; monthly; daily -

Setting up your goals is the most important thing to do to make your year the best year ever. From now on, think about things you wanna achieve next year. Make a general description and an overview first of your goals. Then explain those general description into the specific one. It's helps you to focus on the specific goals so you can reach it easier compare to the unspecific one. For example, you want to have a trip abroad on May 2018. There are some steps you need to do to make it happens. You need to prepare for the itinerary, pasport thingy and any other things. You have to make it as specific as you can. It's all applied whether for yearly, monthly or daily goals. Set your goals helps you to reach and got experience about many things compare when you don't have goals. Your life will much more colorful, challenging and exciting. Having a goal will never disappointing. Goal is such a light of life and a way of life.

So that's all basically the 3 most important things you should prepare to slaying your year. Be the new you. Try something new. Try as many things as you can. If there's a will, there's a way. The things that you should do right now is just do it! But to make it all happens, you must have a desire and willing to do it from the inside. Your surrondings just helps and push you to achieve it. But to achieve it, it's all comes from your own self.

I hope you'll found it out helpful. Let's slay our year!








안녕, 다음에 또 봐.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments