26 LESSONS I'VE LEARNED IN 26 YEARS OLD

By Sonya Octa - Saturday, November 12, 2022


Hello, it's a 26 years old me! It's been a long time I'm not regularly upload on this blog, share informations and inspirations with you guys. Yea you know, I've been so busy with life the past years. Trying to adapted with everything that life's gave me. The last time I posted about lessons that I learned in life was me back in 23 years old. I don't even believe it's been more than 3 years since the last post about things I learned in life, hehe. Life really give so much things to learn, but I will share only 26 of them in this post. Yes, of course cause it's about a 26 years old me, so 26 things is kinda match tho, right?

Things changed so much. Life been crazy but beautiful at the same time. There's so much to be grateful for, always. My life changed a lot, like a lot. My point of view about life and everything that connect me to the Universe was changed. Everything that I've been through like experiences, relationship with people and feeling makes me more open-mind than before. So many achievements and failures I've been through. But, that's makes me even stronger than before.

When I look back on my life, I see pain, mistakes and heartache. When I look in the mirror, I see strength, learned lessons and pride in myself. Loving myself means acknowledging when I've been wrong and accepting my process. I am so proud of myself for not giving up, for always stand up for my own self. Cause no one can do it for me. I hope this life lessons I've been through life can also help you to come back stronger. So here they are my 26 life lessons I learned by 26 years old.

  1. Life in private, so people can't define me
  2. Common things that people do is basic and boring for me, I have a different taste and I proud of myself. I don't be afraid to have my own interest
  3. Once I'm confident in who I am, my interactions become easier. Show the true-self to the world makes me feel even better
  4. Being in peace is all I need, especially the inner peace
  5. I don't take anything personally
  6. I'm no longer pay attention to toxic words, what people say is often a reflection of themselves, not mine. The only people who matter are those who support me
  7. People will never stop criticizing and put my life down just so they have the feeling of being "superior" so they can hide their own insecurities. I feel sorry for people who need to do that. It's so incredibly pathetic. I will only be criticized by someone who is doing less than me
  8. People's action and reaction is the reflection of their own self, so just leave them alone with their own problematic life
  9. Romanticizing my life makes me feel more alive and grateful for everything
  10. It's okay to drift away from people, not all people are nice
  11. An open-mind makes my life way less stressful
  12. I don't allow myself to get more upset than necessary
  13. I stop thinking about doing things that I know it's going to upset me
  14. It's okay to cry and feel all the emotions, be mindful
  15. What other people do with their lives is none of my business and my life is none of people's business
  16. Don't forget to think about ME
  17. Things won't always be perfect and organized
  18. Life doesn't need to be figured out at a certain age
  19. Take a note that everyone's path is different
  20. It's totally okay that not everyone is my friend. Being picky is a necessity. People really comes and goes in life
  21. Most situations are stressful because we make them that way
  22. Change isn't always a bad thing
  23. It's okay to take a day (or more days) off
  24. Take time to think about what is going right for my own self
  25. Balance is so important in every aspect
  26. Life is a gift, make the most of it

There is always purpose behind any difficulties, there are reasons to keep going even if it doesn't make any sense today, even our journey are still a long way away from finding our own way. It will always makes sense one day. A secret  of happiness and enjoying everything that life gave us is letting every situation be what it is instead of what we think it should be and making the most of it. It's all begins and ends in our mind. What we give power to, has power over us. Enjoy everything. Hope you guys will always keep going in life, you are enough.



"힘내 할수있어"

"Stay strong, You can do it"







안녕, 다음에 또 봐.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments