MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT SOUTH KOREA

By Sonya Octa - Monday, April 03, 2017



This post is literally about what being my favorite things about South Korea. Lately I just obsessed with everything about South Korea (help, I have pros and cons about this). Again, I'm obsessed, why. This country is so "daebak". I never been in South Korea before but I just want to share about what I'm feeling right now about this country. I have my own reason why I like this country and all the things about this country. Not all but mostly, I mean. From my point of view, this country is different. Everytime I’m thinking about this country I always remember about the beauty of its cities and culture. Then I just decided to make this post, to share what on my thought. So, here my 8 most favorite things about South Korea that I know so far. Here it is!

1. Culture




Besides Tokyo, South Korea also has a really inherent culture. They still conserve their culture until now. Even, the culture in South Korea is really famous and it's become one of tourist attraction. The society, food, Korean music, arts, even traditional clothes in South Korea all relates to the culture. They also still conserve historical heritage too. Even though foreign influences have produced a fast food and coffee culture recently, especially in Seoul, the society still preserving their culture in this modern era.

2. The Park


Cheonggyecheon Stream


Cheonggyecheon Stream becomes famous among tourists nowadays. This is described as an urban park. Cheonggyecheon Stream becomes one of the most beautiful park in South Korea especially in Seoul. But, also, South Korea has another beautiful and peachful park beside Cheonggyecheon Stream. South Korea has so many park on every corner of the city. All of the parks in South Korea are tidy, clean, and of course beautiful. You can enjoy your time there peacefully. So, there are many people go around the park to relieve their fatigue, do sport, or just spend their free time.


3. Shopping Streets



There are a lot shopping center in South Korea especially in Seoul, of course. In Seoul, there are many shopping districts that famous especially if you want to shop Korean fashion. Seoul has Myeongdong district, Dongdaemun district, Itaewon district, Hongdae district, Apgujeong district and another.

4. K-Pop and K-Drama




South Korea is identic with Korean Pop and Korean Drama, for sure. Who's don't know about K-Pop and K-Drama? Of course, most of you guys know this. If you live in South Korea it's easy to find everything about your favorite K-Pop and K-Drama stuffs. There are a lot of your K-Pop and K-Drama stuffs in South Korea moreover in Seoul. You can find your K-Pop album easily. In Seoul there are some official store that sells certain K-Pop and K-Drama stuffs. Even you can attend their concert easily or just visit the agencies or visit the cafe there.

5. Beauty Product



Who's don't know Etude House, Holika Holika, The Face Shop, Inisfree, Tony Moly, Nature Republic and others beauty brand in South Korea? Yes, that's some of famous Korean beauty brands. You can find the shop on every corner in shopping center even in subway station. The fact is that the price of this beauty products much cheaper than in my country, lol. You also can get the free sample of their products too.

6. Historical Heritage


Gyeongbokgung Palace
These two places which are Gyeongbokgung Palace and Bukchon Hanok Village, I do really want to go there. These places becomes my top tourists attraction that I want to visit. Gyeongbokgung Palace and Bukchon Hanok Village really characterize that this is South Korea (you know what I mean). I can feel the South Korea vibes on these two historical heritage.

Bukchon Hanok Village

7. Namsan Seoul Tower





Again, another famous tourists attraction and favorite place to visit in South Korea. Namsan Seoul Tower was the first tower-type tourism spot in South Korea. Nowadays, Namsan Seoul Tower becomes a complex cultural space that representing Seoul and becomes landmark of Seoul. You can see the whole Seoul City from this height. Also, you can enjoy the romantic night in Namsan Seoul Tower and see the sparkling lights in Seoul.

8. Cafe and Coffee Shop




Nowadays, there are huge numbers of cafe and coffee shop in South Korea. You can find it everywhere. Korean people really love coffee. So, there are many people decided to open the cafe or coffee shop as their business. Also, some of the cafe and coffee shop have their own uniqueness. From the interior design till the menu that they offer. You can find many unique and aesthetic cafe and coffee shop in Seoul, basically.


So that's what being my favorite things about South Korea, generally. Hope you guys happy and enjoy to read it! xoxo.



Postscript : Photo sources are from Pinterest and Google.


よろしく、

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 comments