I ADOPTED SUCCESFUL PEOPLE'S HABITS, IT CHANGES MY WHOLE LIFE

By Sonya Octa - Wednesday, April 10, 2019





Every people do their best to make life so much meaningful, right? For the past years, I've been learning new things and new habits. I've tried to adopt new habits into my life. But you know, not all habits that I adopted fit me well. I just keep adopt the habits that fit me well, make me happy and excited to do it. I've been analyzed that having a good habits will change your life into a better and positive one. It doesn't means that a successful people are they who have so much money to buy stuffs as they want. It means that people who have a self-esteem, self-confidence and self-improvement. Always willing to try new things and see things from the positives. So, here I literally adopted seven successful people's habits that amazingly fits me and change my whole life.



1. WAKE UP EARLY

Become a morning person, there are so many benefits that I can got. You know, become an early riser. By waking up earlier, I have so many things that I can be done compare to when I'm not waking up earlier. Sleep early and wake up earlier. I know it right that waking up in the early morning is not that easy for some people. If you used to wake up at 6am, the next day you can try to wake up half an hour or an hour earlier than before. You can do it step by step. Day by day, you'll used to it, trust me. Doing things that you don't like need encourage and a willing to do it. Start it from your heart, set your heart to focus on the goal. Related to 'waking up earlier', you also can try to maintain your morning routine. Waking up earlier and start your morning routine will improve your morning time quality. You also gonna be productive, right? Let's become an early riser.



2. WORKOUT

A successful people always prioritize his/her self first. Taking care of ourselves is the most important thing to focus on our life. Health is everything. Wealthy without healthy is nothing, right? Boost our body and train our body to be stronger. Improve our stamina by doing the more for our body. There are so many kind of workout. You can do any kind of workout that you like. If you like running, you can do it. If you like dancing, you can do it. Most of the busy people said that they are have no time to do workout because they're too busy with their job and career life. Nope, that's just an excuses. It's not about you don't have time to do it, it's about how you make time. Try to manage your time properly. You can practice workout even for 10 minutes a day. Eventho it's just 10 minutes, still, it has an impact for your body. Make a small move for your own self, it's not for others but you. Your temple is everything.



3. MEDITATE

Meditate is an ultimate life changing, at least for me. Meditate helps me to see things clearer and face things calmer. It helps me to see things from different side and have a wider point of view about something. It helps me to have a positive thoughts so much more. I can improve positivity more and more. Reduces my negative thoughts on daily basis. In-hale and ex-hale in meditation will improve our health, especially for the internal organ. Besides, for mental health, meditate helps me to maintain my thoughts and become calmer. Meditate will helps me to decided things mindfully. Meditate can nourish my mind, body and soul.



4. READING

Reading helps me to enrich my knowledge. At least, for a day, I read a page or a chapter of book. It called a progress, right? If I have more time in a day, I can read more than my daily average reading time. Reading helps me to know so many new things I never know before. It also helps me to improve my ability to memorize something. For some people, reading seems so boring and it's not fun at all. Yes, that's the fact. But, for me, reading is so much fun. By reading, I can improve my creativity and my power of imagination over things. I am so excited everytime I read new book because it makes me explore more new things. That satisfying feeling after done reading a book is the best. Collected some books that I'm interested in is become my new hobby.



5. EAT HEALTHY AND (CLEAN EATING)

The quotes about "what you eat is who you really are" is absolutely true. What you eat will defines who you are. It will defines your level of health (if you know what I mean, it's kinda rude but yeah). Eating so much junk and proccessed food is not good for our body. Start to try eat healthy every single day. At least, you can eat green food and fruits once a day to start this healthy habit. I know it's kinda hard for the beginner who don't like and not used to eat green on daily basis. But hey, think about your future, it's good for you. Talking about clean eating, clean eating level is higher than just eat healthy. Because basically clean eating is eat unproccessed food, eat fresh food and not eat proccessed or packaged food. But for eat healthy, you can try to switch your unhealthy snacks with fruits instead. It's eat healthy. Start to do the small steps for the big goals. It's okay to have a cheat day. But try to eat healthy food in your daily basis. You'll feel so many benefits from it. I do so and I'm still struggling but at least I made a progress. 



6. MINIMALISM

Keep things that you only need, keep things that really important for you. Stop overwhelming yourself and stressing yourself for having so many stuffs in your room. That doesn't bring a joy for you. Once, I read a really inspiring book about minimalism that change my life. It's "The Life Changing, Magic of Tyding Up" by Marie Kondo. It such a really famous and best seller book. The book is generally about decluttering stuffs in your space. Seperate things into its category and only keep stuffs that bring joy for you. It's about how you live a minimalism life. I do really recommend you to read the book and try to practice her decluttering tips. Minimalism life will bring happiness on the daily basis. Yes, because we only surrounded with stuffs that we like and our heart fluttered.



7. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE THINGS

Positivity is everything (in a dosis). Set your mind to always see things from the positive. No matter what. It's pretty challenging, I know that exactly. Let's try and you'll gonna see the difference. First of all, you have to make sure yourself that you willing to do it, for the sake of your own self. Then find things that will keep you stay positive. For me, surrounded with friends who always support me, do things that makes me happy or find some inspiration will helps me to stay positive. Maybe you can put your favorite quotes on your room, put it on the right place where you can see it, so it will reminds you to stay positive. It's totally okay. Find your own way to be happy in life. Make your life worth and don't confused over small stuffs. Live the life you wish for and be positive.


Start the habit that can make you grow to live the best life you have. The successful life ahead. Have you ever try any habit to adopt? Adopt them right now and it will amazingly change your whole life. Can you trust me? Hope you'll like this post and try the new habit for yourself. Thankyou.








안녕, 다음에 또 봐.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments