23 LESSONS I LEARNED BY 23

By Sonya Octa - Saturday, October 05, 2019


I am officially 23 years old. Throwback in time, I see myself growing so much and I am proud of myself for being a better-self. I've been through so many things in life, the ups and downs. I am seeking and exploring myself to understand who I really am, for the past years. Try new things, adventures, challenges and habits. I've been through the tough and hard time but keep myself strong. Keep the truly-self and will never lose myself. Keep on improving and be better day by day. I am so grateful for everything. Here I drop my 23 lessons that I've been learned for the past 23 years old of me.

  1. Focus on the here and now is so important. Stay present in the moment and be still. I live in the now, in the present moment. So, all that I can do is focus to do the best in the now.
  2. Move on from the past and unconnect my mind from the future because it's not gonna brings me anywhere. It's just makes me overthink about the uncertain things.
  3. Let go of the comparison because comparison is the thief of joy. Seeking happiness and joy within yourself not others. Because happiness comes from the inside out.
  4. Dare to say no to what I don't like and doesn't bring me joy. I don't want confused myself with unimportant things that just waste my precious time.
  5. Nourish my body with healthy food and natural food. Because my body is my temple.
  6. Talking bad about others will never brings me anywhere and it doesn't makes myself better. Just remember that nobody's perfect, so I am.
  7. Start my day with positives affirmation and set my mind to see everything in a good way. Then Universe gonna has my back.
  8. Meditation, yoga and practice gratitude are the life changing. It helps me to understand myself, my body and life even more.
  9. Time is so precious. We can't turn back time. I will never waste my time for something which doesn't support my dreams.
  10. Drop any expectation away from myself because expectation is bad for my emotion.
  11. Remain myself about my goals in life is the reason why I always stay motivated and inspired on my daily life.
  12. Smile is the most powerful asset that I have. Smile is the most beautiful lifestyle.
  13. Experienced new things and try new hobbies to adopt are so challenging yet enrich my knowledge. It helps me growing.
  14. Remember that life is temporary and always reminds myself to do the best in everything, every moment, everyday.
  15. Every human being in this Universe is unique. Every person always has their own problems. Never expect how you want to be treated on others. Remember that people act based on their circumstances.
  16. Get rid of toxic things; people; mind; stuff in my life. Focus on something that brings me joy.
  17. Prioritizing myself more and spend more time with myself. It's not selfish, it's the act of self-love.
  18. Try to understand and being more honest with myself are kind of the journey of knowing myself better.
  19. Life is not the destination. Life is a journey and the journey itself is the destination.
  20. Express and show to the world about what I like and my interest without any judgement on what other people think. I don't live based on people's expectation.
  21. Stop caring about negative comment from people. They just toxic and they have problems on every solution. Anyways, it's the life hack of being happy and enjoying life.
  22. Journaling and planning are my space to express myself, save my memories and see how much I am growing time by time.
  23. I am here to do what I love and love what I do. Exist to live not live to exist. See the differences.
I do the best I can do, and I always will. Life is a gift. Enjoy it.




안녕, 다음에 또 봐.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments